CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Words to Live By

Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
~Henry David Thoreau~

Character is doing what's right when nobody is looking!

Circumstances do not make you what you are... they reveal what you are!
~John C. Maxwell~

You can stand tall without standing on someone, you can be a victor without having victims. ~Harriet Woods~

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
~James D. Miles~

No change in circumstances can repair a defect in character!
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Character is not made in a crisis it is only exhibited.
~Robert Freeman~

My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try and be in the first group; there was less competition there. ~Indira Gandhi~

Love All, Trust Few, do wrong to None.
~William Shakespeare~

and last but not least...

There is no pillow so soft as a Clear Conscience!
~French Proverb~


I'm proud of you Kenny!

2 comments:

Fionna said...

I'm proud of you to Kenny!! we love you!!!

The Carter Family said...

All of those quotes describe both of you perfectly. You guys are amazing people! I would hope that if I were ever faced with a trial like yours that I would handle it with the dignity that you have. We love you!