CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sergeant Bear Turns Eight!



Last month this handsome kid turned eight. He had an Army boot camp party,(actually a Marine not Army party) his Dad is quite partial. When I can figure out how to download the pics off my daughters camera- since mine broke mid-celebration, I will be posting the fun event. Until then this is what I got.




We love you Bear!

Favorite color: green
Favorite food: steak
Favorite movies: Jurassic Park and Bolt
Favorite activities: friends, video games, football, bike riding, Lego building, and hanging out with his Dad.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Super fun! I'm excited to see more pictures!

Misty said...

What a cute guy! BTW - it was nice sitting by you on Sunday. And if your sister wants to check out signing up as a consultant, my website is: http://www.scentsy.com/MistyBarry and my e-mail address is: mistyviolet@hotmail.com. We have one of the best teams out there (in my opinion) and I'm sure she'd love it! :)