CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Sticky Icky Halloween Fun, Carmel Apples Anyone?












We decided to have a Halloween fun day with my sisters(minus Jamie, we missed you)and all the little cousins. We had been craving Carmel apples and wanted to try making them. The first thing we didn't realize is that 15 pounds of individually wrapped Carmel's takes a really long time to unwrap! The second thing we didn't realize is that if you eat every fifth Carmel you unwrap not only does it add minutes to the unwrapping process, it also gives you a big tummy ache a few hours later. Third, Carmel will stick to any object in its path. Fourth, 15 pounds of Carmel makes a lot of apples! Fifth, children- many children, lots of sugar, sticky Carmel, little helpers, Halloween nail painting, and dancing our hearts out to groovy music makes for a really great Halloween Fun Day!

5 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

i love the yummy candy apples!! im going private so email me your email address jacksonljones@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

Okay, so I am craving one of your candy apples. You girls are way too cute! What a fun day! I wish that I lived near my sisters so that we could do those fun things or maybe I wish that I lived close to you so that I could stop by for an apple!

The Carter Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Your apples are so cute!

Nukaya Family said...

You have such a Talent for being creative, everything you do looks amazing! I'm so jealous. Your Halloween decorations are so stinking cute, will you come decorate my house to please?

Jason and Kristin said...

Soooo fun to see your sisters too! Ok, so I am lazy and bought tons of caramel apple wrappers to use instead of unwrapping my own and I am wondering what tasted the best that you rolled yours in? I've used Butterfingers before but you had tons of yummy options!